Free download windows media player 12 offline installer from our below download link. The Windows Media Player 12 can be used to play and organize audios and videos on the computer and on the Internet. Also, you can use it to listen to radio stations around the world, play and copy discs compact, search for videos available on the Internet and create custom lists of all digital media files stored on the computer.
Free download windows media player 12 offline installer
What types of files can be played with windows media player 12?
The following types of digital media files can be played with Windows Media Player 12.
To change the file types that are played by default in the player by double clicking on them in Windows Explorer, Make the following steps from the free download windows media player 12 offline installer programs:
1. In windows media player 12, select the Tools menu and click Options.
2. Click on the File Types tab
3. Activate the check box corresponding to each of the types of file that you want the player to play and deactivate the others.
How to open sound files?
• To play a paused or stopped file: click on the button Play.
• To play a streaming media file from a page Web, just click on your link on the web page
• To play a file recorded on the computer, click File> Open, locate the file in the folder, click to select it and press the button Open.
• To play a file on the Web, click File> Open Address URL, type the URL of the sound file and click OK.
The sound reproduction controls
Use the controls at the bottom of the window to change the volume, stop, pause, etc.
Listen to a music CD
1. Insert the CD into the CD-ROM drive.
2. It will start playing immediately or a message will appear Warning Play audio CD to which you must respond by clicking on the OK button. You can also start playing the CD from the own player using the menu bar option Play> DVD, VCD or audio CD.
3. If it is the first time this CD is played on the computer and you are connected to the Internet, the names of the tracks, the author and the disc as well as image of the cover. This information will be preserved for the next time the same CD is played, although the equipment does not is connected to the Internet at that time.
Note: If the names are not downloaded, check that you are connected to Internet, click on the Copy from CD button and then on the button Search information about the album. If the information that appears in the bottom of the player is correct, click Finish.
4. To play a specific track, double-click on it in the list of reproduction that appears below the CD cover.
1. Make sure that a CD is playing and that the button Current playback of the left area is activated.
2. Click on the Hide automatically button / Show the menu bar to hide / show the frame of the player window.
3. Visualizations are moving images that evolve to the beat of the music. If you do not see any of these items, go to the View menu Visualizations> … and choose a model.
4. Use the arrow buttons located just below the display to change the effect.
5. The player also includes two other viewing options:
Maximize the video panel … and View full screen. For return to normal screen these modes have their respective buttons.
1. Click on the mask selector button located in the left area of the Windows Media Player window.
2. The list of masks is displayed. Click on a mask in the list and to then click on the Apply mask button.
3. To return to the full player, right click on it and select Switch to full mode.
Copy tracks from an audio CD to the hard disk
1. Make sure the proper CD is inserted in the CD-ROM drive.
2. Click on the Copy from CD button in the left area of the window of the player.
3. Deactivate the check boxes of the tracks that you DO NOT want to copy.
4. Click on the Copy music button. The tracks will take a few moments copied to the hard drive and, in addition, you can observe the status of the copy on the screen.
5. Now you can play these tracks without having inserted the CD in the CD rom. Click on the Multimedia Library button, select the album name and then double-click on the track you want play.
A playlist is a compilation of the tracks that you copied from the CDs. If you wish, you can create a playlist for each occasion. To create a playlist:
- Click on the Multimedia Library button and then select Playlists> New playlist.
- Enter a name for the playlist, and then click to accept.
- Note that the new list now appears in my playlists.
- Click the tracks of the discs you want to use from the right panel and drag them to the playlist located in the left panel.
- To change the reproduction order of the list, use the colored arrows blue located in the header of the list. You can also add files to list or delete any using the Add and Remove buttons located in this header.
- Double click on the name of the playlist you wish to use.
- Note that in the upper right corner of the player you can access directly to playlists.
Create your own CD
Logically, you must have a CD recording unit.
1. In the left column of the player, select the playlist appropriate in the Media Library and then click on the button Copy to CD or device.
2. Deactivate the checkboxes of the tracks that you do not want to copy and make Click on the Copy music button.
3. The music will take a few moments to be copied to the CD, but once the copy is finished, you can play the CD in any other player CD.
windows media player 12 offline installer download, windows media player 12 download windows 7 64 bit free, windows media player 11 download free, windows media player 12 download 64 bit free, free download windows media player for windows 10, windows media player 13 free download, windows media player 12 download windows 7 32 bit free, Free download windows media player 12 offline installer 2019.