See how to design a logo with Inkscape step by step guide 2019 from this instruction. The IES Cruz del Sur logo must be created again as a vector image to give new effects. The goal is that you create a logo similar to the one we get at the end of the case study.
How to design a logo with Inkscape step by step guide 2019
1. Open a new image file from the File menu and choose the no-borders option to have a work area without borders.
2. Select create a new layer from the Layer menu and give it the name «Fund».
3. Draw a rectangle. Click on Fill in the bottom corner left of the status bar to appear the corresponding dialog box. The filling color it has the values 23-56-52 in the RGB model.
4. Lock the layer from the blocking option there in the status bar.
5. Make a new layer and call it “Building”.
6. Draw several blocks with the 3-D Cubes tool that simulate the building of the IES Cruz del Sur.
7. Play with the perspectives set by the guides to achieve a depth effect.
8. Lock the layer from the blocking option there is in the status bar.
9. Make a new layer and call it «Text».
10. Choose the Text Creation tool and write «IES CROSS OF THE SOUTH».
11. Use the Text and Typography option on the Text menu.
Choose the Chalk typeface and size 72. Now choose from this same box the Text tab and add the jumps line so that it is in three lines and move it to corresponding site. Put a white color of filling, 255-255-255 in RGB.
12. Lock the layer from the blocking option there in the status bar.
13. Make a new layer and call it “Spiral”.
14. Draw a spiral with the corresponding tool, and in the Fill and Stroke dialog choose a Stroke width of 25 pixels, and stroke color of 248-248-115 in RGB.
15. From the Fill and Stroke dialog select a Defocus effect of the stroke color of 6.5.
16. From the Layers menu, choose the option to Layer Down so that it is behind the building. Place the spiral and give it the corresponding size. These operations they should leave the image.
17. Lock the layer from the blocking option that there is in the status bar.
18. Create a new layer and call it “Marco”.
19. Draw a rectangle that goes beyond the “Background” layer, so that I frame it.
20. Round the corners using the Rounding of corners Rx, which appears in the Control Bar of tool. Set a value of 72.
21. From the Fill and Stroke dialog box, choose a fill color of 128-51-0 in RGB and effect of Opacity of value 30.
22. Finally, choose the option Export bitmap and Drawing as an export area, and export to a file «Logo.png». Our new logo is ready!